With over 70% of all Porsche cars ever produced still on the road today, our classic cars are part of our family and our heritage. The Porsche Classic Register was created to help you care for your classic Porsche sports car.
The complimentary Membership of the Porsche Classic Register comes with many benefits, summarised below, but most valuable of all is the peace of mind of knowing that your car is being cared for by Porsche.
• An exclusive membership pack. The sleek membership pack includes a matt black etched stainless steel membership card and a leaflet describing the main benefits of the Porsche Classic Register
• A pair of complimentary Porsche Classic number plate surrounds
• Not less than a 15% discount on the Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of Porsche Classic Genuine Parts purchased for the registered vehicle from our Porsche Centre* (fitted at Porsche Centre Glasgow)
• One issue of Originale magazine per membership year
• Four complimentary wash and vacuums at our Porsche Centre per membership year for the registered vehicle
• Complimentary nitrogen filling of your tyres
• A complimentary 1 litre top-up bottle of Porsche Classic motor oil or other oil (or equivalent) provided at each service
• No £10 joining fee when joining the Porsche Club
• You will be contacted with news, details of events and promotions and other Porsche Classic communications
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp . For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here